Old News / Announcements
May 15, 2015
Past News / Announcements
- GDC 2017 , booth #101, front/left corner of South Hall (map), March 1-3, San Francisco, CA, USA
- SVVR Expo 2017 (Silicon Valley VR Expo), San Jose Convention Center, March 29-31, 2017 San Jose, CA, US
- Oculus Connect 3
(attending, but not exhibiting), San Jose, CA, Oct. 5-7, 2016
- Immersive Tech Summit
, Bellevue, WA, Oct. 11, 2016
- Steam Dev Days
(attending, but not exhibiting), Seattle, WA, Oct. 12-13, 2016
- Augmented World Expo
) (booth #805), in Santa Clara, CA, USA, June 1-2, 2016
- Sorry, we won't be attending E3, in LA, CA, June 14-16, 2016
- VR Arcade Conference
, Mountain View, CA, May 2, 2016
- Haptics Symposium
, Philadelphia, PA, April 9-11, 2016 (Research Demo #16)
- USA Science and Engineering Festival
, Washington DC, April 15-17, 2016 (in NSF's Booth)
- SVVR Conference
, San Jose Convention Center, CA, April 27-29, 2016
- GDC 2016
, San Francisco, CA, USA. Mar. 16-18, 2016 Booth #115
- GDC 2016 Press Release
- Silicon Valley Comic Con | March 19, 2016
- NBC Learn's Science of Innovation Series story on our haptic feedback technology
- VRLA Winter Expo
, Los Angeles Convention Center (Petree Hall), Sat. Jan. 23, LA, CA, USA.
- Reactive Grip / HTC Vive integration at VRLaunchpad
, Computer History Museum, 1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043, Oct. 20, 2015. (Road to VR coverage
- Upload VR's VR Demo Day
, Computer History Museum, 1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043, July 13, 2015.
- Augmented World Expo
2015, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, California May 9-10, 2015
- Multi-user Reactive Grip Gravity Gun demo at the 2015 Silicon Valley VR Conference
, San Jose, California May 18-19, 2015
- Reactive Grip Crystal Defender demos at Game Developers Conference (GDC)
, San Francisco, CA Mar. 4-6, 2015.
- Road to VR story. Hands-on: Tactical Haptics’ Vive Demo is Further Proof that VR Needs More Than Rumble, Oct. 26, 2015.
(Will's interview with Ben Lang of Road to VR)
[Video] at GDC 2015
, Mar 7, 2015.
- Reactive Grip featured in MIT Technology Review, "Gadgets Are Getting Better at Fooling Your Sense of Touch
," Feb. 20, 2015.
- Reactive Grip featured in GamesBeat coverage
from the SF VR Lab meetup
Oct. 7, 2014.
- Reactive Grip featured in Game Informer article
on "the perfect controller for VR.
received the Best Demo Award
at the 2014 IEEE VR Conference